2nd Annual Cut-your-own Sunflower Festival
Tuesday, July 17 through Sunday, July 22
- A full acre of beautiful, ornamental sunflowers. Take pictures with the sunflowers, cut some to take home.
- $5 admission per adult, children under 16 are free. Sunflowers are $1 each.
- Open each day from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Live music each evening from 6:30 to 8:30.
- The work of featured artists Don Brown and Stephanee Lemmons available for sale each day.
- Feel free to bring a picnic and your own beverages, lawn chairs or blankets. We have games and crafts for the kids. Soft drinks and snacks available to purchase–all proceeds go to CF/Kadyn’s Krew thanks to the sponsorship of Coca-Cola/Dr. Pepper Bottling of the Ozarks.
2018 Event schedule:
Tuesday, July 17 Opening day, 6:30 The David Dove Band (jazz combo)
Wednesday, July 18 6:30 Uke 66 (folk/rock/pop)
Thursday, July 19 5:30—7:00 Nelson’s famous pulled pork dinner for a donation to benefit CF/Kadyn’s Krew (hot dogs and veggie burgers avail.)
6:30 Emma Bennett (country and pop/rock)
Friday, July 20 6:30 Amy Marrone and Charles Curless (country/rock)
Saturday, July 21 4:00—7:00 Plein Air painting, watch artists paint “out in the air” with the sunflowers
6:30 The Detour Dance Band (classic rock 50’s thru 70’s)
Sunday, July 22 All day exhibit of Plein Air paintings from Saturday
6:30 The Shandies (classic rock, blues and original music)